Add your review
KM-1301SAH-E Crescent Ice Maker
- KM machines produce clear, crescent shaped ice. The unique shape is built from the inside out with an internal temperature of -4ºC.
- Cubes produced are crystal clear as only the purest water molecules will freeze on Hoshizaki’s US patented evaporator.
- Due to the half-moon shape and the consistent cube size, maximum storage bin capacity is optimised.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows users to carry out routine cleaning themselves, extending machine life and cutting the frequency and cost of maintenance call-outs.
- Double-sided ice making surface. This requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption.
- Greatly reduces mineral build-up helping to produce clear, hard crescent cubes. Also improves pump and compressor operation.
- Poor water quality is one of the major causes of equipment breakdown. The double flushing system offers built-in self-cleaning, improving machine life.
|Power & Voltage Requirement||220-240V/1Ph/50Hz/2.12kW|
|Installation Service Condition||Installation, Testing and Commissioning are included|
0 stars based on 0 reviews