Return & Refund Policy
RETURN & REFUND/ CANCELLATION POLICY
Chef's Play gives you the option to return purchased item(s) under certain conditions.
1- Returns Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Customer shall contact customer service at +971 56 995 1520 or email at [email protected] citing the invoice number, date and issue in the product.
All orders will be refunded if the product is received “faulty/ damaged/ tampered/ defective/ wrong product was sent” or within a 3 day period if the product is found to be faulty, exceptions apply for large products returns: in such cases the product must be returned with all correct manuals, packaging intact and all correct cables that came with the product, if any of these are found to be incorrect then the refund will not be processed. Service, delivery, and installation charges are non-refundable once performed.
After the 3-day window for refund of faulty products any product that becomes faulty after this period will be subject to the manufactures warranty.
Any product past the initial period of refund as set out above and after the manufacturer warranty period will not be eligible for either refund or exchange.
Perishable products (e.g. fruits and vegetables): if delivered products are different or quantity miss match, the customer should return them on the same day within 6 hours from the delivery time. Customer should not throw them and claim to return the fresh ones as we'll be unable to inspect such poor quality. After such inspection and if poor quality was found, Chefsplay will provide Customer with another same product at no cost. For perishable items better to propose an exchange rather than return.
For meats, seafood dairy and other fresh food, the customer can return such items immediately on the same day within 3hrs from the delivery time. (item will be collected back and exchange will be given if product found defective). If products are unsealed or damaged by the customer, it cannot be accepted for refund.
No return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
- Products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them.
- Any consumable product which has been used.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Personalized items which you requested to be designed especially for you.
- Items on sale.
- Damaged items due to misuse or showing signs of wear and tear, even if they still under warranty period.
- Items that have been assembled, used, altered, or installed unless defective.
- Items that were sealed and required their hygienic level to be intact from the manufacturer.
- In case of the product were stored in a bad condition and not respecting the storage conditions provided by the factory.
For delivered products, we will refund to you the product amount in full (excluding the original shipping fees plus the return fees in case of 1. change of mind, 2. not as expected, 3. ordered by mistake, 4. ordered wrong color or size.
- If the products are faulty or not as described on our Site; or
- If your reason for return is due to an error on our side, such as an error in pricing or description, etc.
- For products not delivered, you will receive a full refund if you cancel the order before shipping.
3.1 Refund Procedure
Your refund will be on the card you used to pay and will be as per the next billing cycle once we've received your returned product on Chef's Play approval. You must also return any free or discounted products bought together as part of a promotional offer. If the product does not fully comply with our policy, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Bank charges will be deducted while making a refund for any payment made by debit/credit card.
3.2 Refund Timescale
Your refund will be initiated once your product is received back in our center/warehouse and inspected by our team, and the final refund will be received by you as follows:
- If the refund is to your credit/debit card, within 10 to 45 days from the day on which we receive the product back in our center/warehouse.
- If you have cancelled your order before shipping, we will credit the paid amount to your Chef's Play account within three (3) days from the cancellation, or within 10 to 45 days if you choose to transfer back the amount to your credit/debit card.
Cancellation & Replacement Policy
The conditions under which cancellation & replacement will be allowed are as follows:
- The wrong product was sent by Chef's Play.
- The product is defective.
- The product was damaged in shipping.
- The item was not delivered on the agreed time.