Return & Refund Policy
RETURN & REFUND/ CANCELLATION POLICY
Chef's Play gives you the option to return purchased item(s) under certain conditions.
1- Returns Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Customer shall contact customer service at 800 243377529 or email at [email protected] citing the invoice number, date, and issue in the product.
All orders will be refunded if the product is received “faulty/ damaged/ tampered/ defective/ wrong product was sent” or within a 30 day period if the product is found to be faulty, exceptions apply for large products returns: in such cases the product must be returned with all correct manuals, packaging intact and all correct cables that came with the product, if any of these are found to be incorrect then the refund will not be processed. Service, delivery, and installation charges are non-refundable once performed.
After the 30-day window for refund of faulty products any product that becomes faulty after this period will be subject to the manufactures warranty.
Any product past the initial period of refund as set out above and after the manufacturer warranty period will not be eligible for either refund or exchange.
All orders will be refunded if the product is received “faulty/ damaged/ tampered/ defective/ wrong product was sent” within the following timeline:
Perishable products (e.g. fruits and vegetables): if delivered products are different or the incorrect quantity, the customer has the right to return them on the same day within 6 hours from time of delivery. Customer should return the unwanted product in exchange for the same product at no cost. For perishable items it is best to propose an exchange rather than return.
For meats, seafood, dairy and other fresh food, the customer can return such items immediately on the same day within 3 hours from time of delivery. Items will be collected, and an exchange will be provided should the product be found defective. If products are unsealed or damaged by the customer, it cannot be accepted for refund.
No return, replace or exchange in respect of:
- Products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them.
- Any consumable product which has been used.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Personalized items which you requested to be designed especially for you.
- Items on sale.
- Damaged items due to misuse or showing signs of wear and tear, even if they are still under the warranty period.
- Items that have been assembled, used, altered, or installed unless defective.
- Items that were sealed and required their hygienic level to be intact from the manufacturer.
- In case product was stored in poor condition and not adhered to storage conditions provided by supplier, factory, and or instructions on product.
For delivered products, customer will be entitled to a refund for the product amount (excluding the original shipping fees plus the return fees in case of 1. change of mind, 2. not as expected, 3. ordered by mistake, 4. ordered wrong color or size.
- If the products are faulty or not as described on our Site; or
- If your reason for return is due to an error on our side, such as an error in pricing or description, etc.
- For products not delivered, you will receive a full refund if you cancel the order before shipping.
3.1 Refund Procedure
Your refund will be on the card used for purchase and will be as per the next billing cycle once we've received returned product on Chef's Play approval. You must also return any free or discounted products bought as part of a promotional offer. If the product does not fully comply with our policy, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Bank charges will apply and be deducted for all refunds made by debit/credit card.
3.2 Refund Timescale
Your refund will be initiated once your product is received back in our center/warehouse and inspected by our team, and the final refund will be received by you as follows:
- If the refund is to your credit/debit card, within 10 to 45 days from the day on which we receive the product back in our center/warehouse.
- If you have cancelled your order before shipping, we will credit the paid amount to your Chef's Play account within three (3) days from time of cancellation, or within 10 to 45 days if you choose to transfer back the amount to your credit/debit card.
Cancellation & Replacement Policy
The conditions under which cancellation & replacement will be allowed are as follows:
- The wrong product was sent by Chef's Play.
- The product is defective.
- The product was damaged in shipping.
- The item was not delivered on the agreed time.