· Panelling in stainless steel (AISI 304).
· “Scotch-Brite” satin finish ensuring an easy cleaning of all inox surfaces.
· Glass-ceramic cooking plate flush with cooking top, waterproof and oil tight, firmly
sticked in the appliance cover top.
· Induction generator located between the upper and lower section of the
appliance, easily accessible to facilitate servicing.
· Filterless ventilation for induction generator by means of a labyrinth cool air
· One-piece top over more appliances assembled together in a linear cooking
suite. Seamless 2 mm thick hygienic top made out of stainless steel (AISI 304).
· Front edge underside of the cover top shaped as a drip nose.
· All screws in stainless steel (AISI 304).
· Access to all parts from the front of the unit for installation and servicing.
Cooking Surface: Ø 300 mm
|Power & Voltage Requirement||220-240V/1Ph/50Hz/5kW|
|Dimensions||400 x 700 x 270 mm (WxDxH)|
|Installation Service Condition||Installation, Testing and Commissioning are included|