· Panelling in stainless steel (AISI 304).
· “Scotch-Brite” satin finish ensuring an easy cleaning of all inox surfaces.
· 2,0 mm thick deep-drawn cooking top in stainless steel (AISI 304), with rounded
corners for maximum hygiene.
· Spillage channel round the whole working surface with drain hole and collecting
· Large-sized hot plate with milled-cut groove, built-in hermetically in the cooking
· Operation and adjustment of the burner capacity through a gas valve with
thermoelectric safety devices
· Continuous standby mode thanks to a pilot light highly protected against clogging
· Sturdy and resistant pipe burners in stainless steel
· All external screws in stainless steel (AISI 304)
· 150 to 200mm adjustable feet
· Ambach joining system 2.0 (AJS)
Cooking Surface: 705 x 600 mm
|Power & Voltage Requirement||14 kW|
|Dimensions||800 x 850 x 750 mm (WxDxH)|
|Installation Service Condition||Installation, Testing and Commissioning are included|